Hair Care Essentials
For my first post, I’d love to share my haircare essentials.
Living in a city, the weather and pollution take a toll on my lovely tresses (Delhi girls know what I’m talking about!). So these are some of the weapons in my armory that I use to fight the dryness and dullness, so I can retain my hair’s silkiness and shine.
- L’Occitane Repairing Shampoo: I bought this purely on whim, and boy, am I glad I did! It’s light and doesn’t weigh the hair down, effective, and a little goes a long, long way. Bonus: It smells amazing! You can order it from Here
- Soap & Glory Glad Hair Day Conditioner: Personally I hate products which weigh my hair down. This conditioner detangles my hair without making it feel slick and oily. it also gives a boost in shine. Bonus: the signature Soap & Glory smell, which is my weakness! You can order it from Here
- Livon Smooth & Silky Potion: This product needs no introduction to the Indian girl. they used to have a TV ad with it’s annoying catchy jingle where a girl with long, wet, tangled hair would rub a teeny tiny bit of the Livon serum and her hair would be smooth, silky and SHINY! Well, it does serve its purpose, if you don’t believe in using Conditioner. You can order it Here
- Batiste Dry Shampoo (Blush variant): Can I please just say – THIS IS A LIFE SAVER! When your hair are just a liiiittle greasy, spray this on, and you’re good for another 3 days! It sprays a sort of powder, which you massage into your scalp, and it brings back the bounce and shine in your hair! You can find it Here
- TGR Shower Cap: Bought this adorable little piece from Copenhagen, Denmark. It was way too cute to pass up! Some cute options are Here and Here
What are your hair care essentials? Would love to hear!